Hi everyone… and a very happy Sunday to you all…
I have a LOVE Book to share with you today. I have made one of these before, I’m sure if you search the vaults of the blog you will find it 😉 update ………….. I searched and found it … it was 2011!! click here for a wee nosey
This book that I made today will be heading along to my Indigoblu demonstrations.
supplies used :-
- White Geesoo Good Gesso.
- Banana Custard Acrylic paint made into a spray
- Distress Inks : Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw and Wild Honey
- Indigoblu Design Alphabet Stamp Set
- Indigoblu Vintage Flourish Stamp
- Indigoblu Flitterglu Starter Set
- Indigoblu Megaflake : Lancashire Rose
- Indigoblu Live Laugh Love Stamp Set
- Stampin Up Inky Splotches Stamp
- Sari Silk
- Indigoblu Diamond Stencil
It all started with a layer of Geesso good
I added some pink text patterned paper that covered the entire surface of theheart. Then I added some Banana Custard acrylic paint to a bottle to make up a lovely creamy yellow spray.. then i tool the diamond stencil and added distress ink randomly over the surface.
I inked around the edges, then edged in Lancashire Rose megaflakes…added some embelishments, more ink, some more stamping, a wee bit embossing, some cardboard box offcuts… et voila!… although I made add to it later 😉 I’m not sure I have finished yet.
If I made any further changes and additions to the book, I will post an update
As always, thanks so much for popping round