Hi Everyone 🙂
It is my turn over on the Colourcraft Blog today and I have a lovely wee Rustic House to share with you, It would be lovely of you could pop over there and have a wee look see 🙂
Click here to go to the Blog
Thanks so much, hope to see you tomorrow here on my blog for some fun with Brusho
Back to making my shaped cards today..
I have a scalloped circle shabby chic style halloween card to share with you, phew that was a mouthful.. try saying that one fast 😉 !
supplies list :-
- Stampin Up Circle Die Set
- Impression Obsession Coconut White Cardstock
- Maja Designs Springtime 6×6 paper stack
- Lawn Fawn Booyah Stamp Set (small spider on the outside edge)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Scrapiniec Spider Web Chipboard
- Decoart Media White Gesso
- Wink of Stella Clear shimmer Pen
- Zig 2 way glue pen
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen (for the spiders eyes)
Hope you liked today’s card.. see you soon with another!
I have two things to share with you tonight…
I bought a Misti stamping tool and it arrived today 🙂 and the second I made a wee card with it tonight
Supplies list :-
- Linen Cardstock from Anna Marie Designs (I got mine from the last craft fair up here)
- Lil Inker Designs Stirched Square Dies
- Dienamics Stacked Stars Die Set
- My Minds Eye Patterned Paper
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Thank You Stamp
- Misti Stamping Tool
- We r Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board for handmade envelope
Thanks for popping round, I really appreciate it
I made a wee post it note holder tonight .. it is lovely warm evening, so after we walked the dogs I headed up to my shed to make something.
The Summer Blues paper stack was still on my desk, so before I put it back on the shelf, I thought I would make another wee something with it 🙂
The cover sizes are 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ to allow them to fit over a post it note block
I used my bind it all machine again, i’d not put that away either 😉 …also I have been looking at the Cinch Binding Machine by We R Memory Keepers, I’m tempted to get one 🙂
supplies list :-
- Tilda Summer Blues 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Pad
- Mama Elephant Circle Die
- Tim Holtz Crazy Talk Stamp Set
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Burlap Flower
- Bind it All Machine and 1″ black wire
- Blue Post it notes
As always, thank you for popping round
Today I have some quick and easy summer cards to share with you.. and if you fancy making these with me you can this Saturday 9th July at Stampers Grove from 11am-1pm, just contact James or Emma details linked here and a list of all the workshops can be found here
We’ll be Matting and Layering, Dry & Heat Embossing, Die cutting and much more!
Hope you have had a great weekend,
See you next week
A super quick post tonight sharing 3 tags I made over the weekend.
I have spent the entire day in bed feeling poorly so not been up to my shed tonight.
These tags are fun to make and come together fairly quickly in about 20 mins.
Supplies List :-
- Waltzing Mouse Stamps Stitched Tag Die
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Heart Die
- Stampin Up Botanicals for You Stamp Set
- Watering Can Archival Ink
- Simple Stories I amSn@p pack
- Stampin Up Circle Die 1″
- Grey/White Bakers Twine
- Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue
- Cropodile & Eyelets
As always thanks for popping round and I will see you tomorrow
I have had a super busy weekend, I think I blinked and missed it!
Friday night I was out for a colleagues leaving night from work, and on Saturday my daughter flew out to Mallorca for the summer and today I met up with friends for Sunday Dinner and a few drinks… and in between all this I had cards to make and orders to send out.
It is just a super quick and easy card today again, I found a box with loads of goodies in it that I forgot I had, so I used one of the little cards from the ephemera pack for my focal point of the card.
Supplies List :-
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour paper/cardstock
- Spellbinders scallop rectangle die
- Scotch Double sided foam tape & scortape
- Some matching blue-green patterned paper to match the focal image
Did you spot that I stuck the focal image on squint? 😉
As always thanks for popping round and joining me on my journey