Two posts in one day for you all… unfortunately the video I recorded for this project had cut off and stopped recording 5 mins into it.. so no video for this one
I love making these little books, and will make another very soon and record that one
This book uses the summer blues paper collection by tilda, it’s a lovely clean and fresh paper just perfect for summer
supplies list :-
- Paperartsy Greyboard 4″ x 4″
- Tilda Summer Blues Paper Pad 12 x 12
- Linen Cardstock (for the pages)
- Bind it all Machine & Wires
- Stampin up Butterfly Die
- Starlight Stickles
- Tim Holtz Chit Chat words
- Lil Inker Stitched Square Dies
I made a couple of envelopes for the inside and also a couple of tab pages using the we r memory keepers envelope punch board .. will post a video on how I made the envelopes soon.
Apologies, it has been a while since I have blogged, It’s not that I have not been crafting, it is more the case of I have not had time to blog any of it..
Life is busy with the pups and Chunky has more trips to the vet than i can mention.. but he is still with us and on the whole keeps remarkably well🙂
I altered this little wooden birdhouse yesterday and recorded the video, spent this morning editing it and chopping it down from 2 hours to 7 mins🙂 I love how it looks.
Supplies used :-
- Wooden Birdhouse from Stampers Grove
- PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint in Granny Smith Opaque Chalk Finish
- Claudine Hellmuth Semi Gloss Acrylic Paint in Traditional Tan
- Paperartsy Patterned Paper 12 x 12
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
I also made a little book yesterday, so I will edit that video next and see how it looks🙂
See you soon
Another little project to share with you today, I made a small 5″ x 7″ display board for the fridge magnets that I made the other day, I am doing a workshop next Saturday at Stampers Grove and thought this would be a nice way to display the magnets🙂
It is quick and easy to make, and I recorded a wee video to go along with the blog post
- PaperArtsy Greyboard 5″ x 7″
- 12 x 12 Patterned Paper
- Small Alphabet Peg Stamps
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Magnetic Self Adhesive Tape Strip
Thanks for popping round
The sun is out today for a change so I headed up to my wee shed to make some stuff🙂
I have not been feeling very crafty of late, so it was nice to get up there and get covered in paint and glue!
I made two things today … I altered a paper mache heart shaped box and made a display board for my fridge magnets (to take to a workshop).
I recorded a video for both which I will edit this afternoon and will blog the display board tomorrow.
I made a slight change to the box at the last minute and will post a picture below..
I had a small box of Woodware mulberry flowers in dark colours, so I used the same paint I painted the box with to paint the flowers so that they matched.
- Heart Shaped Paper Mache Box
- PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Paint in the colour Blush
- Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer Patterned Paper Collection
- Woodware Mulberry Flowers
- Pink Sequins and Pale Pink Acrylic Rose & Cotton Candy Glitter by Martha Stewart
- Mod Podge ~ Matte Finish
- Versa Magic Chalk Ink in the colour Pixie Dust
- Scortape, Paintbrushes, Paper Trimmer and Scissors & Heat Gun
- Late addition.. ruffle edge ribbon.
Thanks for popping round!
Day one of my holidays and I made some ice resin fridge magnets..
They are a lot of fun to make and you can put a variety of different things inside them, the ones made today are samples for a workshop at stampers grove in two weeks time.
I quite fancy trying some different ones tomorrow, as the ones made today weren’t testers to see how things went 😊
A quick card share with you today.. I know I have not been posting much of late, I have been super busy and getting up to my shed has not been easy as my time seems to get swallowed up with other things..
- Linen Cardstock for the base
- Scripty patterned paper from a Mambo Designs 12 x 12 Stack
- DCWV Corrugated Cardstock
- Silver Linen textured cardstock
- My Minds Eye Floral Patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Sentiment Stamp
- Sizzix Bird Die
- Double Sided Tape & Foam Tape
I have one more day to work then I am off for a week on holiday, a much needed one at that where I hope to be able to spend some time in my shed :)
Thanks for popping in