It’s Christmas Eve! … How did that fly in so fast, I just want to wish you all a very merry christmas and good health and best wishes for the new year.
I am so glad that I managed to keep up with Blogmas, it was quite the challenge, but I did enjoy it lots.
My final project is a curvy keepsake box and the die for this is from Stampin Up and the tag from Tim Holtz
I love the cardstock that I used it is by American Crafts .. I got it from TK Maxx last year and forgot I had it!
The box below and tag waiting to be put together once it is filled with chocolates
I made these to give out as gifts with presents, I filled each one with Galaxy Chocolate sweeties 🙂
Here is the finished box complete with tag and chocolates 🙂
Have a wonderful day tomorrow with your families and thank you so much for sticking with me through Blogmas I appreciate each and every like and comment that you have made 🙂
I am going to take a wee break from Blogging and enjoy the festivities, I shall be back after Christmas with more crafty stuff and projects
Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year
It’s Blogmas Day 23! only one more blog post to share for Blogmas and I will have finished with the bloggy festivities 🙂
Today I have a gift tag to share…. a see through gift tag
- Clear film is a project lift page that I chopped up to use for the tag.
- We r Memory Keepers Fuse Tool
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix Tag Collection Dies #658784
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix Paper Snowflake Dies #660059
- Tim Holtz Silver Tinsel
- Stampin Up Silver Glittered Card
- Little Things from Lucys Cards – Sparkling Rainbow Sequin Mix
I hope you liked today’s wee project, it was so hard to get a good picture of it and show it off to its full potential, it is so sparkly in real life 🙂
I shall see you all tomorrow for Blogmas Day 24, thank you for your support and for popping round 😀
Hi there everyone,
A very warm welcome to my blog and to Blogmas Day 22!
I have a quick and easy project for you this evening… I needed to make a gift wallet, now normally I would make these from scratch, but with time ticking on and a million and one things still needing done I opted for the quickie option and it is a good one to keep under your hat.
I used a Papermania Geometric Gift Wallet and added some chipboard elements to make it more christmassy
supplies list :-
- Papermania Geometric Gift Wallets
- Scrapiniec Chipboard Snowflakes
- Letter M Chipboard Alpha
- Imagination Crafts Starlights Pain in White Gold
This is the reverse side of it… I do have a blog post and a you tube video on how to make these envelopes from scratch if you are interested in making some for yourself
I love how it turned out and i even stuck some of the unused snowflake arms that I chopped off the top right snowflake into the letter M to give it a bit of dimension
As always thank you so much for popping round and I will see you for Day 23 tomorrow
Welcome to Blogmas Day Twenty One!!
I have a wee gift tag to share with you today
- Stitched Border Tag Die
- Cream Cardstockk
- First Edition Christmas Promise 6×6 Patterned Paper
- Small Star Punch & Stampin up Silver Glitter Cardstock
- Mulberry Paper (from a class I was at down at Handmade at Helens)
- The Star I made ages ago and used this from my stash of embelishments (there is a blog post on it)
- Clearly Besotted Stampset “Jingle all the way” stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tim Holtz Tinsel .. I bought mine at Stampers Grove
- Pink and white Bakers Twine (from the lovely wee Fiona Christie)
- Stampin Up Dimensional adhesive
- Aleenes Tacky Glue (Thank you Helen my wee friend who comes to the workshops at Stampers Grove
Did i mention that everything that I have been making for Blogmas is being put to good use this Christmas 🙂
Once again, thank you so much for popping round
Welcome to Day 20 of Blogmas.. Day 20 already! and only 4 more days left to go until it’s over I have really enjoyed blogging every day
Today I have a card to share.. it is a Happy New Year Card
- Card Base is Coconut White Cardstock from Creative Expressions
- First Edition Wild at Heart 6×6 stack ..I Love this paper stack
- SEI Field Notes 12 x 12 Patterned paper (I used the frame in the middle)
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Happy New Year
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Scor Tape
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
As always, thank you for popping round and I will see you tomorrow for Day 21!
Welcome to Blogmas Day 19…
I have been busy making christmas cards and projects all weekend so that I can schedule something in for every day next week to allow me to get organised in the christmas shopping department 😉
This is a set of four 4″ x 4″ cards, each one the same but slightly different in one way or another..
Supplies List :-
- White Cardstock for the base
- First Edition Christmas Promise 8×8 Patterned paper stack
- Stampin Up Pink Glittered Cardstock
- Circle Die
- Tree Die (from Hobbycraft)
- Seasons Greeting Stamp is from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Double Sided Tape and Double Sided Foam tape
I think Card No. 3 is my favourie out of the ones I made 🙂
These have already been written out and popped in envelopes ready to deliver tomorrow … I am getting there slowly but surely 🙂 I need to make myself a promise to be more organised next year
Thank you for popping round, and I will see you tomorrow for Day 20!
A warm welcome to Blogmas Day 18!
I absolutely LOVE today’s wee project, it is a great idea for a last minute gift or stocking stuffer…
All you need is an inexpensive picture frame, give it a wee lick of paint, add a photo and embelish the front and you have a lovely gift to give just in time for christmas..
I have a few of these wooden frames, I got mine at Stampers Grove, I have a couple left over for future projects… and you don’t even need to paint them you could use a varnish or wood stain and keep it natural
- Wooden Frame
- Imagination Crafts Starlights White Gold Paint
- Gold Pine Cones from Hobbycraft
- Hot Glue Gun
- Photograph of Isla our Springer Spaniel
As always thank you for popping round, and I will see you tomorrow for Day 19!