It has been a busy weekend for me, on Saturday I attended a workshop at Stampers Grove where we learned all about Stampendous Fran~tage Products, and if you follow me on Instagram, you will have no doubt seen all my experiments 🙂
When I got home, I headed up to my shed to do my homework for the upcoming Online Card Classes – Watercolor for card makers
I prepared all my colour swatches and did a plaid/checked background… I made mine into a tag!
I used the following supplies:-
- Clearly Besotted Rounded Tag Die
- Aquarelle Watercolour Paper
- Flat Watercolour brush
- Adirondak Juniper Dye Ink
- Gorjuss The Fox Stamp Set
- Distress Markers in Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo
- Stampin up Dimensional Adhesive
- Hemptique Natural Twine
Here are some examples of my colour swatches below…
I think that’s about it from me… I do have one last picture to share with you and it is the gorgeous Fran~tage products that I bought this weekend and one from a couple of weekends ago..
As always, thanks for popping round