It was my turn over on the Colourcraft Design Team Blog last weekend and in all the excitement I forgot to share the project here on my blog..
You can see the full blog post here and a sneeky peek at what I made down below,
Thanks for popping round,
I have a wee card to share with you all today now that I have caught up with my video editing and stuff 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Light Grey Ribbed Cardstock for the card base when folded measures 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ square.
- Floral patterned paperfrom years ago
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen from my December Scrawlrbox
- Double sided tape and foam tape
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Clearly Besotted “new” Stamp
- The square home centre is from a packet I bought from TK Maxx think it was my Minds Eye
- Heart Punch
- Stampin Up Silver Glitter Cardstock
As always, thanks for popping round
I would like to wish you all a very happy, healthy, and crafty new year and hope 2017 is just the best year ever..
I pulled together a video showing almost everything I made during 2016, I hope you enjoy it and I shall see you all next Year!
Thanks for watching and being part of my crafty adventures
The thought occurred to me the other day that I have not made a card in a while or shared one here on the blog!
I had set myself a wee challenge to start using the Stampin Up Stamp Sets that I buy regularly and never get a chance to use.. so the first set I picked was the Kinda Eclectic Set, now I have a confession, I made these cards about 3 weeks ago-ish and didn’t blog them… so here they are…
supplies list :-
- Stampin up Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Cardstock from the Rainbow Pack for the Base
- Pink Bazill Textured Cardstock
- White Cardstock from the Ross Papercraft Show
- Pink Gingham Patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Chit Chat Self Adhesive Stickers
- Stampin Up Inks in : Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green & Crumb Cake
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Papermania 2mm Rhinestones
If you are interested in stampin up products, I have a link in the sidebar to my crafty friend Helen Anderson who I buy my stampin up goodies from >>>>>
I hope you like the cards, and as always thanks so much for popping round
I absolutely love making mini cards, and I do have rather a lot of them on my Flickr account….. soooo I thought I would set up a unique group over there so that crafters from all over the world can share the love of making mini cards and add their creations to 🙂
Here is a link to the group WORLD OF THE MINI CARD I look forward to seeing your lovely creations