It is my turn over on the Colourcraft Design Team Blog today with a trio of wax resist and brusho thank you cards.
There is a step by step instruction on how I made them over on the blog, you can see this by following the link here
Thank for popping round
Today’s card is….. purple
A small purple card as a tribute to a legend lost.
- Metallic deep purple cardstock for the card base
- Silver metallic cardstock layer 1
- Mid purple cardstock layer 2
- Light purple cardstock layer 3
- My Minds Eye Silver Love diecut
- Imagination Crafts Royal Purple Sparkle Medium
- Imagination Crafts Art Deco Style Stencil
- Imagination Crafts Amethyst and Dark Orchid Starlights Paint
- Wild Orchid Crafts White Flowers
- Papermania 2mm Silver Rhinestones
- Double Sided Tape & Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue
I recorded a video for this card today, it’s not great.. I was interrupted too many times to count and had to edit a lot of it out lol..
As always thanks for popping round
See you tomorrow
Today’s card features a new stamp and die set and patterned paper I bought a while back from Stampin Up.
I also needed to make a card for a friend’s birthday so this gave me the chance to try out the new set.
It is just a quick card and post tonight as it has been a busy day, Chunky has been to the vet for more chemo today .
supplies list :-
- Heavyweight White Cardstock from Ross Papercraft show
- Matte Silver textured Cardstock
- Stampin Up Patterned Paper
- Simon Says Stamp Word Bubble Die
- Stampin Up Stamp & die Set
- Silver Star Sequins
- Cosmic Shimmer Glue
- Sellotape Double Sided Tape
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesives
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
Thanks so much for popping round and I shall see you very soon 🙂
Good Morning everyone!
I have a couple of quick and easy Christmas cards for you today.. I have a youtube video on my channel for the star card too..
These cards are perfect if you need some in a hurry 😉 if you are a last minute Annie like me lol
You will need :-
- White cardstock cut to 9″ x 2 3/4″
- A Star Punch or Die – I used Dienamics Star Stax Die Set
- Black Ink – I used Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Christmas Sentiment Stamps – I used Tim Holtz Crazy Talk and Clearly Besotted Most Wonderful sets
- Stickles : Stardust
Don’t forget to hop over to my Youtube channel for the tutorial on how to make the top card.
I also want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and all the very best for 2016 and thank you for your support and for popping in to my we blog over the year..
Take care and see you all next year
I took myself off to my shed tonight to try out my new copic markers, i bought 5 sketch markers in warm grey tones and one light pink to colour in my elephants, bunnies and hippos 🙂
- Bazzill salmony/coraly pink cardstock for the card base
- Mama Elephant stitched borders Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Year 4 Stamp & Die Set- Hippo Birdie to you
- Patterned Papers
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- White Stamping Cardstock (bought from the Ross Papercraft Show)
- Copic Sketch Markers : W00, W0, W02, W05 & E01
I hope to get up to my shed early~ish tomorrow and get started making christmas cards for an upcoming workshop for Stampers Grove and also to make another post it note holder 🙂
As always, thanks for popping round
This will be blog post 1 of 2 today… I have been making lots of bits n bobs in my wee shed today
First I made a card.. I was at a craft show in Edinburgh yesterday and picked up some gorgeous white pearl cardstock from the Ross Papercraft guys stand, and also stocked up on more cardstock whilst I was there..
Supplies List :-
- White Pearl cardstock
- Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
- Becky Higgins Project Life 6 x 6 patterned paper (centre sentiment)
- Wooden & shape from Studio Calico
- Stardust Stickles
- My Minds Eye Enamel Dots
- Scripty Layer was a 12 x 12 stack I picked up in TK Maxx from Me and My Big Ideas
I love how this wee card turned out, as always, thanks for popping round and I will see you shortly with blog post #2
The thought occurred to me the other day that I have not made a card in a while or shared one here on the blog!
I had set myself a wee challenge to start using the Stampin Up Stamp Sets that I buy regularly and never get a chance to use.. so the first set I picked was the Kinda Eclectic Set, now I have a confession, I made these cards about 3 weeks ago-ish and didn’t blog them… so here they are…
supplies list :-
- Stampin up Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Cardstock from the Rainbow Pack for the Base
- Pink Bazill Textured Cardstock
- White Cardstock from the Ross Papercraft Show
- Pink Gingham Patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Chit Chat Self Adhesive Stickers
- Stampin Up Inks in : Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green & Crumb Cake
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Papermania 2mm Rhinestones
If you are interested in stampin up products, I have a link in the sidebar to my crafty friend Helen Anderson who I buy my stampin up goodies from >>>>>
I hope you like the cards, and as always thanks so much for popping round