It’s been a while and it seems like I have been absent for ages.. but I have been super busy making wedding invitations.. and they turned out sooo pretty..
So this is me back to bloggy business as usual. I am starting off my return with a birthday card, I was asked to make this by one of my friends at work.. love how this one came together
The card base is 6″ x 6″ and it is a kraft scalloped edge card that I bought at the Ross Papercraft Show a few months back..
I used some black cardstock as a layer and some pretty floral patterned paper..
The flower was a packet of basic white flowers from Hobbycraft and I used a sepia coloured spray to give it a touch of colour..
I will be back with another blog post soon as I have been asked to make a couple of first communion cards and a wedding card for a couple of friends at work,
As always, thanks for popping round and…. its great to be back 😀
I have a good luck card to share today… I made this for one of the girls at the vet who is leaving next week, So when I popped into the vets tonight to pick up meds for chunky I handed it in.
Supplies List :-
- Card base is 4.5″ x 4.5″ pearlescent cardstock with a hint of gold shimmer
- Bo Bunny Love and Lace patterned Paper
- Pink Silk Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
- 2 x different colours of seam binding pink and peachey beige
- Papermania Pink Flower
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Good Luck Stamp from a clearly besotted set
- Scor Tape
As always thanks for popping round
Apologies for not being around for over a week, I’ve been sick with the flu and sinusitis, and have only just started to feel human again this afternoon!
I have some exciting news to share with you all, and if you follow me on facebook you will already know 🙂 but I shall do a blog post tomorrow and fill you in
supplies List :-
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Emerald Green brusho
- Small Heart Punch
- Gold Cardstock
- Happy Word Die
- Maya Road Fibres
- Double Sided tape
- I didnt have any clover dies so made one up by joining 3 x hearts together
There is a craft show on tomorrow that I am hoping to go to in the morning, so I will share any great finds with you when I get back,
Until then, see you tomorrow
Welcome to Day 20 of Blogmas.. Day 20 already! and only 4 more days left to go until it’s over I have really enjoyed blogging every day
Today I have a card to share.. it is a Happy New Year Card
- Card Base is Coconut White Cardstock from Creative Expressions
- First Edition Wild at Heart 6×6 stack ..I Love this paper stack
- SEI Field Notes 12 x 12 Patterned paper (I used the frame in the middle)
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Happy New Year
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Scor Tape
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
As always, thank you for popping round and I will see you tomorrow for Day 21!
Welcome to day 5 of gilding flake Christmas week..
I have a lovely wee card to share with you today, clean and simple yet would look very pretty on the fireplace 🙂
supplies list :-
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour Cardstock for the card base
- Visible Image Universal Stamp Set
- Gin & Tonic Flakes
- Cosmic Shimmer Flake and Glitter Glue
- First Edition Christmas Promise Patterned Paper
- Cut & Dry Foam from Ranger
- Mint Cream Sequins & Matte Medium to adhere to card base
- Double Sided Tape and Stampin up Dimensional Adhesive
I hope you liked today’s card, very easy to mass produce for sending out to friends, neighbours and relatives and easy to change it up in different colour ways
As always, thanks for popping round and I will see you tomorrow with another card
I am ill… I have caught some horrible flu virus and it headed straight into my chest, so apologies for the lack of posts lately, I have been in my bed.
I do have a birthday card to share, this is a quick and easy one, as I didn’t want to sit in my shed for long in the cold.
This is a standard 5 x 7 Card from a card and envelope pack that I picked up at Stampers Grove a while back, really handy to have on hand for days like today.
- Kraft Card Base and matching Envelope
- Mama Elephant Femme Frames Die Set
- Stampin Up Banner Die
- Tim Holtz Happy Birthday Stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Kaiser Craft Pickled Pear Patterned Paper Pack
- Scrapiniec Chipboard Heart
- Lucy’s Cards Sequins
- Ranger Multi Matte Medium (for the sequins)
- Zig 2 Way Glue Pen (for the heart)
- Scor Tape and Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape
- Vintage Cotton Lace from Lavish Laces Etsy Store
- Crushed Silk Ribbon
I will see how I am feeling tomorrow and If I feel better I will head up to my shed and make some stuff for blogging next week.
Take care everyone
I have a wee 4 x 4 christmas card to share today.. I was super busy at the weekend and didnt get a chance to make or schedule any blog posts for this week.
I did pop up to my shed tonight though and made a quick christmas card
- Daler Rowney Watercolour paper for the card base
- Wild at Heart 6×6 patterned paper stack
- DCWV corrugated Neutrals 6×6 stack
- XCut Chrsitmas Tree Die
- Stampin Up Silver Glittered card
- Double sided tape & foam tape
As always, thanks for popping round