It is a very chilly Sunday here today with snow forecast later on this evening brrr…
I sat in bed last night and wrote out my Christmas card list and discovered that I needed to make more.. so I headed up to my wee shed, stuck the camera on and did a live broadcast on Ustreamtv..
First up I made 15 quick and easy Christmas cards…
supplies list :-
- White Cardstock 9″ x 2 3/4″ when folded makes a card 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Tim Holtz Crazy Talk Stamp Set from www.stampersgrove.co.uk
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Silver Mirror Board Cardstock
- Dienamics Star Stax dies
- Dimensional Adhesive
Once I had made my Christmas cards, I altered a little wooden spiral bound book that I bought last weekend after the workshop at Stampers Grove..
I also bought some new metallic paint which is fabulous and also available to buy at Stampers Grove, it is called Starlights by Imagination Crafts!
It is sooo shiney and pretty.. a must for any crafter!
Supplies list for the Notebook:-
- Imagination Crafts Starlights Metallic Paint 151 Diamond
- Small wooden covered notebook
- Tim Holtz Metallic Trimmings
- Small Wooden Heart
- Paperartsy Snowflake Fresco Finish Acrylic Chalk Paint
- Silver Star Sequins
- Tim Holtz chit chat words
- Matte Medium
I hope you liked today’s projects, I will be back next Sunday at around 12pm ish live on Ustream making Christmas Tags using the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool… hope to see you there!
As always thank you so much for popping round and your continued support 🙂