I’m still here….. just!
Not finding an awful lot of time to do much crafting these days, up to my ears in work and my desire to craft has been well and truely zapped!
However, I did buy a new stamp set the other day and headed up to my shed to make something with it.
The stamp set is by Paper Smooches and has a few nice sentiments on it.
Both cards are the same design, in two different colour ways.. the first is an aqua blue and white card
The products used for this card are listed below :-
- Aqua Cardstock from the Paper Mill Direct
- Paper Smooches Stamp Set
- Stampin Up Butterfly embosslit die folder
- Stampin Up Scalloped Edge Punch
- American crafts Blue Textured Cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock
- We r Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- 2mm Aqua Rhinestones from Hobbycraft
- 4mm Clear Rhinestones from Wild Orchid Crafts
The second set I made in2 x different pink shades, 1 x pale pink and 1 x fuschia pink
I used similar supplies list as above with the exception of some Amy Tangerine Patterned Paper and I diecut the butterflies from scraps of 6 x 6 patterned paper that I had in a scraps bag.
Thanks for popping round 🙂
p.s. i’m hoping to head up to my shed this weekend to create my next DT Project for Wild Orchid Crafts, be sure to keep an eye on youtube and the blog for updates 🙂