Oh how I love my fibres, and whilst making tonights card, I sat thinking of different ways to incorporate them into my crafting…
So I thought I would try and adhere the fibre to prima flower petals to see how it looked… they are a bit different, but I kinda like them… in fact I absolutely LOVE the green one 🙂
Supplies used :-
- Prima e.line flowers
- Glossy Accents
- Prima e.line gems and pearls
I have some exciting news…..I won some blog candy over at the A Card 4 U blog and it arrived on Hogmanay, now I’ve never dabbled in mini books or albums or scrapbooking, I usually just stick to cards or I’ll make decorations or try my hand at altered things like notepads…
I pondered over the idea for a couple of days and last night I took the bull by the horns and locked myself away in my workshop, the snow was falling heavily outside and was lovely to watch, and got stuck into making my very first mini book.
I had the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry Collection, so in order for everything to match and co-ordinate I made a little recipe book.
It’s almost finished, I’m just waiting on some D rings to arrive in the mail and i’ll be able to assemble it, but thought i’d do the blog post in the meantime 🙂
Soo… here it is 🙂
The Front Cover….. Yum!
Page 2 – 5 a Day
Page 3 – Eggs
Page 4 – Meat
Page 5 – Desserts
Page 6 – Strawberry Page 🙂 I looove Strawberries
Back Cover – Tasty Peas
My last card for 2009! … See you all next year for a crafty 2010!
Happy New Year to all my Cardmaking & Crafty friends out there 🙂
I made this card for my temp at work, she is leaving us tomorrow after 7 months, I’m going to miss her help and her cheery wee face..
Here’s the supplies list
- American Crafts Cream Textured Cardstock
- Crate Paper Mia Collection 1 x sheet of 12 x 12 and a couple of die cut embelishments
- We r Memory Keepers Corner chomper set to 1/4″
- Technique Tuesday Thank you Clear Stamp Set
- Color Box Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
- Nestabilities Labels 1 set
- Prima E.Line Pearls and Gems
- Stix2 permanent adhesive tape roller
- Stampin Up Dimensional adhesive
It’s been a while since I have used peel off sentiment stickers and Julie over at ACard4U popped some in with my last order, and I have been mulling it around in my head what I was going to make with them… It finally came to me today… A Christmas Thank You Card…
Now sitting here typing this up an idea has just popped into my head, i;m going to make another one, similar to this but also use some of the Stickles Glitter Glue that came with my order this week 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Soft Subtles Cardstock from Stampin up
- Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly 6 x 6 patterned paper (green/cream holly leaves and berries)
- Silver Satin 15mm Ribbon
- Thank You Peel off Stickers from ACard4u
- Prima e.line pearls and gems
Supplies List for all cards :-
- Stampin Up Cardstock (various colours)
- Technique Tuesday Thank You Stamp
- Sassafras Lass Blossoms
- Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg 6×6 papers
- Uniball White opaque pen broad
- Prima e-line gems and pearls
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive & stick2 3d glue dots, double sided tape
- Memories Chalk Inks
I’ve been playing around tonight using nestabilities and acetate…
How much static do these cuttlebug’s create when your doing the nestabilities!! it must be that tanning mat that causes all that friction… It’s just sooo fiddley, trying to get it out from between the plates!!
I made this Normal sized card tonight, measurements and supplies list below : -) You’ll have to excuse the lighting in the photographs, it’s nightime and the lighting in the workshop is not that great, but the 2nd picture does the vibrant colours justice.
I have also just started up an online shop at Folksy, if you see a card you like and would like to buy it the link is on the sidebar of my blog. To buy this card just click on this link to my Folksy Shop.
Supplies List : –
- A sheet of acetate, cut to make a card sized 98mm x 150mm
- Nestabilities – Labels 1 Set
- American Crafts Cardstock in Sand
- 1 x Large Vibrant Olive Green Paper Daisy
- 1 x Lavender Button
- Bazzill In Stitchz Floss colour is Hillary Green
- Stix2 Small Glue Dots and a couple of 3d glue dots to adhere the button to the flower
- Technique Tuesday “Thanks for Everything” Clear Stamp Set
- Memento Dye Ink – Bamboo Leaves
- 2 x Hero Arts Green Gems.
Another quick and easy vintage feel Christmas card this evening 🙂 Still loving the Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly elements …
Supplies List : –
- Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
- Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly Elements
- Red Satin Ribbon 15mm
- 3 x small red buttons
- 2 dusky blue gems from the Prima e.line
- Inkssentials White Opaque pen for faux stitching
- Double sided tape and stix2 very small craft dots