Welcome to Blogmas Day 19…
I have been busy making christmas cards and projects all weekend so that I can schedule something in for every day next week to allow me to get organised in the christmas shopping department 😉
This is a set of four 4″ x 4″ cards, each one the same but slightly different in one way or another..
Supplies List :-
- White Cardstock for the base
- First Edition Christmas Promise 8×8 Patterned paper stack
- Stampin Up Pink Glittered Cardstock
- Circle Die
- Tree Die (from Hobbycraft)
- Seasons Greeting Stamp is from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Double Sided Tape and Double Sided Foam tape
I think Card No. 3 is my favourie out of the ones I made 🙂
These have already been written out and popped in envelopes ready to deliver tomorrow … I am getting there slowly but surely 🙂 I need to make myself a promise to be more organised next year
Thank you for popping round, and I will see you tomorrow for Day 20!