I have been playing with Distress Oxide inks on kraft cardstock tonight 😀
I made a wee tag
I put so many layers of ink down my tag warped quite a bit, so I double layered it ontop of another one to give it a bit of stability..
I used Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, Iced Spruce, and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Inks
I also used a lovely Petaloo Darjeeling Teal Dahlia flower, a Tim Holtz Small Talk Sticker, and my Uniball Signo White Pen..
I used a Prima Finnabair spotty stamp over top of the oxide inks and finished it off with some Maya Road Fibres …
As always, thank you for popping round
Welcome to Blogmas Day Twenty One!!
I have a wee gift tag to share with you today
- Stitched Border Tag Die
- Cream Cardstockk
- First Edition Christmas Promise 6×6 Patterned Paper
- Small Star Punch & Stampin up Silver Glitter Cardstock
- Mulberry Paper (from a class I was at down at Handmade at Helens)
- The Star I made ages ago and used this from my stash of embelishments (there is a blog post on it)
- Clearly Besotted Stampset “Jingle all the way” stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tim Holtz Tinsel .. I bought mine at Stampers Grove
- Pink and white Bakers Twine (from the lovely wee Fiona Christie)
- Stampin Up Dimensional adhesive
- Aleenes Tacky Glue (Thank you Helen my wee friend who comes to the workshops at Stampers Grove
Did i mention that everything that I have been making for Blogmas is being put to good use this Christmas 🙂
Once again, thank you so much for popping round
A super quick post tonight sharing 3 tags I made over the weekend.
I have spent the entire day in bed feeling poorly so not been up to my shed tonight.
These tags are fun to make and come together fairly quickly in about 20 mins.
Supplies List :-
- Waltzing Mouse Stamps Stitched Tag Die
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Heart Die
- Stampin Up Botanicals for You Stamp Set
- Watering Can Archival Ink
- Simple Stories I amSn@p pack
- Stampin Up Circle Die 1″
- Grey/White Bakers Twine
- Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue
- Cropodile & Eyelets
As always thanks for popping round and I will see you tomorrow
I have been making some tags in prep. for the Online Card Classes Starting tomorrow 🙂 really excited to be taking part along with about a dozen of my online crafty friends
Welcome to Shabby Sunday blog post #1 🙂
For my very first Shabby Sunday project, I picked something relatively small, to ease me back into it..
Approximate Supplies list :- (I have forgotten where I got some of the items and their names)
- Tag Base is one of these plain chipboard mini albums from Michaels from a few yrs ago
- Deco Art Pink Lemonade and Antique White acrylic Paint
- WOW Clear glittered embossing powder
- Prima Bark Heart
- Antique trims from Lavish Laces Etsy Store
- Petaloo Darjeeling Flowers ( LOVE these)
- Pink Velvet Ric Rac Ribbon from The Ribbon Reel
- Vintage Light Pink Seam Binding from Etsy
- Darker Pink Seam Binding from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Dylusions White Linen Spray
- Crate Paper Pink Button
- Strip of Champagne Rhinestones
- Die Cut Circle (Think Crafty Helen sent me this)
- Cardstock Sentiment from SEI
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (round the edge of the tag)
After making this tag today, I think that next sunday I will concentrate on making shabby chic embelishments to build up a ready made stock for when I start making cards & projects 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the first blog post for Shabby Sunday 🙂
Can you believe it is thursday already? this week has flown past!
I have a video uploading onto youtube for the penguin tags I made the other day, windows media player is being a pain and crashing constantly, so you will be getting the full unedited blooper full 17 minute version 🙂
Today I have another tag to share, using the clearly besotted delightful doily stamp and die set…
supplies list :-
- 320 gsm heavyweight white cardstock
- Clearly besotted delightful doilies stamp and die set
- Delicata gold ink
- Stampin Up Chanpagne glass glitter
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- Martha Stewart Star Punch
- Silver Pearl Embossing Powder
- Natural Hemp Crafters Cord
I’m looking forward to having a few more craft filled days before I go back to work next week 🙂
thanks for popping round
Hi Everyone… I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
It’s our town gala day today and it looks like it might just be a bit of a wash out… the Met Office have issued a Yellow Warning for rain today and I was hoping it would stay off long enough and not spoil the Gala Day procession and festivities… but half an hour ago the heavens opened, and I mean opened and this was the view outside my wee shed! Great big huge raindrops.. and torrential!
I’m wondering if the gala day is cancelled now… will find out soon as hubby is just popping out in the car to drive our son to work.
Anyway.. enough about horrid weather and onto a lovely summery tag!
This is my June Design Team Challenge for the Wild Orchid Crafts Youtube Design team, The Wild Bunch.
The challenge was to use products that you have not used in a while… I chose Venise Lace Applique, Seam Binding and Skeleton Leaves and this is what I came up with… the video is already up on Youtube if you fancy a wee watch, I go through the process of making it.
Wild Orchid Products used :-
FS-00057 50 Ivory Sweetheart Blossom
FS-00045 50 Pink Sweetheart Blossom
FS-00055 50 2 Tone Light Plum Sweetheart Blossom
LL-00004 100 Pink Skeleton Leaves
Venise Lace Butterfly – Currently out of stock
SB-00014 Pink Tulip Seam Binding
other Products used :-
- Manilla Tag
- Burlap, Peach Felt and wadding
- Sewing machine, & thread
- Gutterman Rocailles (seed beads) 9/0 in yellow/clear
- Tim holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
- Dylusions Pomegranite Ink Spray
- Stampin Up Ruby Red Stampin write marker
- Rose Fabric Scrap (to use it up)
- Versa color Ash Rose Chalk Ink
- Stampers Best Cherry Blossom Branch Stamp
- Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Stockers 373
- Hot Glue Gun & Scor Tape
Thanks for Popping in ….. Sarah 🙂