Well… I am just back home this evening after having spent a lovely day down at Indigoblu HQ in Retford, they had an Open Day with loads of demonstrations, lots of lovely products to buy in their shop, plus plenty of Tea and Cake!
- Clare Horner was Demonstrating Art Journalling and Book Binding
- Nikki Killinger was Demonstrating Ice Resin
- Jenny Marples was Demonstrating Cardmaking
- Kay Halliwell-Sutton who is the owner of Indigoblu was making fabulous projects
- Nicki Marell was demoing how to crochet
I had a wonderful day, there was a great attendance and it was also great too see many of my fellow demo teamies there too supporting the day 🙂
Here are a few pictures of the day…
The lovely Jenny Marples in full swing
The lovely clare doing her art journalling stuff
The Tree in the Indigoblu retail shop
finally a lovely summery sun to look at on the drive home
Pssst… just had to share that there is a brand new Indigoblu Megaflake going to be released very soon… it is so new that it does not even have a name yet!… I was so grateful and blessed to be able to bring a top secret tub home with me…. ladies you are going to be blown away with this one!!! … I will keep you posted with the release date, this one is not to be missed.
As always, thanks so much for popping round..
See you next week with some rather exciting news 😉