I nearly missed making a card tonight…
It was such a lovely evening, after dinner we took the dogs out on a huge big walk and didn’t get home till after 9pm..
So tonight’s card is another quickie.. using one of the star embelishments that I made last week 🙂 I have to say they are coming in handy! I know I have only made 2 lots of embelishments and I need to make some more to build up a wee stock.. this week hopefully.
Sometimes we need to sit down and just breathe, and this was my inspiration for tonight’s card. We lead such a busy life these days that we sometimes forget to sit down for 5 minutes and relax
supplies list :-
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour card for the card base ( I love the thickness of it)
- Cream cardstock
- Lil Inker Designs stitched square dies
- Tim Holtz Self adhesive words.. small talk
- Blue and Green Sequins
- Light Green Polka Dot Patterned Paper
- Sizzix Primitive Stars Die
- DCWV Christmas Stack of Corrugated Card
- Double Sided Tape, Foam Tape and Acrylic Glue
I am already organised with a wee project for tomorrow night… here is a sneek peek 😀
See you tomorrow !