When I was out walking the dogs yesterday, I took my camera with me and snapped a few pictures, I took the picture below because the colours of the flowers were just gorgeous..
It belongs to the Broom Family and this variety is knows as Lena Broom
Sooo… I headed up to the workshop tonight, not knowing really what to make… I had it in my mind that I wanted to try doing a layout of a tree that I had taken a picture of on the same walk… and printed it out (below) and also printed out the Lena Broom whilst I was at it.
Now…I think I will still do a layout with this photograph, but that’s for another day… once I compared both photographs I decided to go with the Lena Broom 🙂
I just love the orange, peach, raspberry and creams in these beautiful flowers 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Bazzill Textured Cardstock in Lemon and Coral
- Wild Orchid Crafts Mulberry Flowers
- American Crafts Poolside Vinyl Thickers
- Prima Fairy Flora Patterned Paper
- Micheals Flower Pick from my friend Deb 🙂
- Copic marker Pale Pink to gently dab on the edges of the 10mm foundation cream roses
- Hot Glue Gun
- Dimensional Adhesive from Stampin Up
- K & Company Grand Adhesions