It was my turn over on the Colourcraft Design Team Blog last weekend and in all the excitement I forgot to share the project here on my blog..
You can see the full blog post here and a sneeky peek at what I made down below,
Thanks for popping round,
I have a wee card to share with you all today now that I have caught up with my video editing and stuff 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Light Grey Ribbed Cardstock for the card base when folded measures 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ square.
- Floral patterned paperfrom years ago
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen from my December Scrawlrbox
- Double sided tape and foam tape
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Clearly Besotted “new” Stamp
- The square home centre is from a packet I bought from TK Maxx think it was my Minds Eye
- Heart Punch
- Stampin Up Silver Glitter Cardstock
As always, thanks for popping round