I made this quick card tonight for a work colleague who is based in the London Office, he let it slip last week that he is 50 this week lol
So I thought I’d make him a wee card… just to wish him a happy birthday.
I was good remembering to make it entirely out of card from “The Pile” 😉
Supplies List :-
- Dark Blue Cardstock (blue on the outside and white on the inside)
- Red Cardstock
- Grey Textured Cardstock from American Crafts
- Nestabilities Labels 1 Set
- Double Sided Tape
- Stix 2 3D Glue Dots
- “50” from stickers in my stash (had them aaages)
- White Opaque pen for faux stitching.