I made this card this evening live on Ustream with all the gang round for a wee blether (chat) and some good old belly laughs… Hope Von’s painting didn’t have too many squiggles 🙂
With this being the final day of the online card class I wanted to have a try at one of the cards based on the tutorials provided in class, this is the card I made..
- Tim Holtz Watercolour cardstock
- Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks : Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw and Evergreen Bough
- Stampin Up diagonal score plate & board
- Silver Thread 😉 especially for Eileen.. and I reckon this silver thread is going to be a new trend !!
- Clearly Besotted Heart Die
- Stampin Up Vellum cardstock
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Set Say it in Style
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- glossy accents
As always, thanks for popping round.. and I look forward to seeing you all next week for more cards and some rather exciting news!