I have a great canvas to share with you today.. I had attended a workshop with Jo Firth Young (JOFY) here in Edinburgh at Stampers Grove a few weeks ago and I can finally share my canvas with you all now that her new stamp line has been released.
It was a full day workshop and it was so much fun..
as always, thank you for popping round and I will be back later with a card to share with you 🙂
It’s Sunday, but not quite time yet for shabby sunday 😉
I altered a notebook this morning and thought I would share this first..
I recorded the process from start to finish over on youtube, and the video will be live later today..
- Hard Cover Spiral Bound Notebook
- Inktense Watercolour Pencils
- Paperartsy Snowflake and Vintage Lace Acrylic Paint
- Paperartsy JOFY Stamps
- Sharpie Poster Paint Pens
- Micron 0.4 Black Fineliner Pen
I love the Paperartsy Vintage Lace Fresco Finish Chalk Paint, it gives off a very pale pinkish hue
See you all later on for Shabby Sunday#13
As always, thanks for popping round
Happy Saturday everyone!
I have had a lovely day today crafting (apart from the dentist appt. this morning 🙂
My hands are inky (Dylusions!)
Then I made this wee card using Intense crayons and an aquash water brush..
supplies list :-
- Lime Green Cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Electric Blue cardstock from my own supplies ( not sure where I got it but my hubby had a suit this colour donkey’s yrs ago!)
- Derwent Inktense Water Colour Pencils
- KI Memories Elsie 2715 Toby Cabana Self Adhesive Fabric Paper
- Stampin Up Stampin Dimensional Adhesives
- Cream Water Colour Paper
- Jet Black Archival Ink
- Paperartsy JOFY15 A5 Stamp Set – I bought mine here
as always, thanks for popping round… and see you tomorrow for Shabby Sunday
p.s. This is what made my fingers inky (almost forgot to share!)