A few things to report on today 🙂
- Mitzi, our wee springer spaniel girl is doing a lot better and is on day 2 of her anitbiotics.. albeit a challenge to get her to eat them 🙂
- I made some plaster of paris angels yesterday and they turned out the moulds ok.. a few tiny wee airholes here and there, but happy with them.
- I had to make a card today for a a family members friend.. gosh forgot just how stressy it gets you trying to make something to order with “specifics” 😉 I’ll share it at the end of this post but its not quite finished, needs a sentiment and the inside done.
I dusted the mould with some perfect pearls and it seemed to do the trick with them popping out with no problems at all 🙂
I have since trimmed and sanded the outside edges and given them all a coat of white acrylic paint and the one I put on the card I painted in linen.
Here is a look at the card so far … the specifics were… pink, angels and fabric
Thanks for popping by.. I will let you know how I get on with finishing this card in the morning 🙂 … I also need to remember and make a gift tag to go with it … dont let me forget 😉