Welcome to Day 6 of the 4 x 4 kraft card week..
This is a quickie card making use of a shaker tag that I made a while back and using it as the focal point on the card..
This card also makes good use of the mound of washi tape that I have been hoarding
Supplies List :-
- Papermania 4″ x 4″ kraft card bases and envelopes
- Kaiser Craft Pickled Pear Patterned paper
- Gold Washi Tape (various)
- Thanks Shaker Tag .. link to blog post here
- Scotch Double sided foam tape
- Scor tape double sided adhesive tape
As always, thanks for popping round
Another wet and blustery Sunday here again.. I am so looking forward to springtime, I think this must have been the wettest winter on record!
After we walked the dogs today I spent the afternoon in my shed and made a few things..
I made this thank you shaker card and matching shaker tag.. I wanted to challenge myself to use a stamp set that I had bought and not used.. think I might start doing this more regularly 😉 so the stamp set of choice today is from Stampin Up! and it is the Another Thank You Set
Supplies list :-
- Stampin Up! Another Thank You Stamp Set
- Stampin Up! Crumb Cake Cardtock
- Cream Cardstock from the Ross Papercraft Show
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Martha Stewart Crafts Sugar Cube Stars and Hearts
- Creme Caramel Sequin Mix from Lucys Little Things
- Scotch Double Sided Tape & Scortape
- JudiKins Embossable Window Plastic
- Lil’ Inker Designs Stitched Square Dies
- Hemptique Bakers Twine”Cappuchino”
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Round Tag Die
Hope you like the little thank you duo.. I will be back soon with another card made from this same stamp set 🙂 ..
As always, thank you for popping round
Today I have finally cracked open my fuse tool and made something with it…..Hurray! and I got myself back into my shed again, I have not been up there for ages..
I made some clear Tags, shaker stylie~ish 🙂
I challenged Clare (Gotpaintinmyhair) to make 3 Christmas tags earlier today, and to record a video for Youtube and do a blogpost, and she challenged me to break out the fuse tool and make something with it.. so I made tags too
I used the Sizzix Scalloped Tag #2 Die for the tags and then used the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to seal them together..
I also used the Clearly Besotted Stamps Merry window die and just chopped out the merry sentiment once it was diecut out of silver mirror cardstock.
I love how they turned out, I also have a youtube video available so you can see how they were made.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday, see you soon (I hope) 🙂