Good Morning everyone…
Another day another card 🙂
Today I have a thank you card to share with you all.. it has an old paper vibe to it, and if I could have found my Tim Holtz fountain pen nibs I would have added one of those to the front of the card too!
There is a video to accompany this blog post today, I will add it at the bottom 🙂
Supplies used :-
- Kraft Cardstock for the card base, the size is A5 which is a full sheet of A4 paper folded in half
- Mambi Designs 12 x 12 patterned paper stack
- Mama Elephant stitched border die set
- Creative expressions Mirror Gold Embossing powder
- Stampin Up Thank you stamp set ( this is a fabulous one to have used it a lot lately)
- Versamark Ink
- Double sided tape
As always, thank you for popping round and see you all again tomorrow
I have two cards to share with you tonight… a valentine shaker and a thank you card.
I used two stamp sets, for the valentine shaker card I used the Tim Holtz small talk set, which is really versatile, lots of different popular sayings in this set.. and for the thank you card I cracked open the the Many thank you’s set from Stampin Up again.
Supplies List :
- Crumb Cake Cardstock from Stampin Up
- Papermania Capsule Cardstock – Red Hot Mix (from a few yrs ago)
- Tim Holtz Small Talk Stamp Set – 2 stamps “you & me” and “Happy Valentines Day”
- Flamingo Sequins by Little Things from Lucys Cards
- Scotch Dimensional Adhesive
- Scor tape
- Judikins Embossable Acetate
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Black Glossy Cardstock
- Silver Mirror Card
- Reverse Confetti Quick Card Panels
- Lily White Sequins from Little Things from Lucys Cards
- Scotch Dimensional Adhesive & Scortape & Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Well that’s me for tonight… think the rest of this week I will be cracking open some guilding flakes to prepare for a wee workshop on 28th Feb 😉
As always, thank you for dropping in..
Another wet and blustery Sunday here again.. I am so looking forward to springtime, I think this must have been the wettest winter on record!
After we walked the dogs today I spent the afternoon in my shed and made a few things..
I made this thank you shaker card and matching shaker tag.. I wanted to challenge myself to use a stamp set that I had bought and not used.. think I might start doing this more regularly 😉 so the stamp set of choice today is from Stampin Up! and it is the Another Thank You Set
Supplies list :-
- Stampin Up! Another Thank You Stamp Set
- Stampin Up! Crumb Cake Cardtock
- Cream Cardstock from the Ross Papercraft Show
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Martha Stewart Crafts Sugar Cube Stars and Hearts
- Creme Caramel Sequin Mix from Lucys Little Things
- Scotch Double Sided Tape & Scortape
- JudiKins Embossable Window Plastic
- Lil’ Inker Designs Stitched Square Dies
- Hemptique Bakers Twine”Cappuchino”
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Round Tag Die
Hope you like the little thank you duo.. I will be back soon with another card made from this same stamp set 🙂 ..
As always, thank you for popping round
Its been a busy morning here… firstly I drove my son to work, and when I got home I got the feather duster out the marigolds on and the furniture polish, duster and hoover out and got cracking with the housework 😉
I headed up to my shed after i’d finished, mainly to record a tutorial for the box inserts for the mini bags, a couple of people had messaged me on Youtube and asked if I could help out with a tutorial… so I recorded away, made the box and when I replayed the video it started off ok, then I lost the sound, then it went into slow motion.. I tell ya, it’s a hit or a miss with that new camera of mine at the moment!! … it’s not like it gets overworked!
So I have to do it all over again.. but later on today…
When I was downtrodden over the video episode, I sat back in my chair and had a nose round my desk, noticed some stamp sets that had not been used and made this simple thank you card… a bit of a consolation for the failed vid.
It’s made entirely with stampin up! products…
- Stampin Up Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Stampin Up Vive La Nature Stamp Set
- Stampin Up Stampin’ Write Markers (old set no longer in the catalogue) but used 2 x greens and 2 x yellowy orange pens
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Edged in Lucky Limeade using a Tim Holtz blending tool
There’s not much to this card … but I love clean and simple thankyou’s, … dont you? 🙂
Happy Sunday everyone x
I’ve had a real nice day in the workshop today… first off I started by having a real good tidy up, put away loads of things and had a general tidy/sort out 🙂
I also caught up on answering all the lovely comments left on my blog and over on youtube.
I made some glittered buttons, the inspiration and idea came from the wonderful Lilybean’s Paperie blog, she used wooden buttons, but I only had some acrylic ones, they turned ok ok, but will look out for wooden buttons this weekend and give them another try out
I also made a 6 pack of mini kitty cards
Then tonight on ustream I made another thankyou card using the new K & Company Julianne 6 x 6 Paper Stack
Another fun night in the workshop 🙂 I received two packages in the mail today, loads of yummy new craft items to play with..
First of all I made this thanks so much card .. you can never have enough thank you cards, can you?
Supplies List :-
- Bazzill Textured Cardstock in Lemonade and Aloe Vera
- Hero Arts Polka Dot Block Stamp
- Papermania Olivey Green Chalk Ink
- K & Company Sweet Nectar 6 x 6 patterned Paper
- Technique Tuesday Thanks so Much Stamp from the everyday thanks set
- Colorbox Chalk ink in Olive Pastel
- May Arts Ribbon
- Websters Pages Blooms
I then made a sweetie gift bag with the new stamps I got from Waltzing Mouse Stamps… I absolutely love these stamps 🙂
- Orangey Spring floral Paper (name/type to be confirmed tomorrow)
- Nestabilities labels 8
- Waltzing Mouse Stamp Set
- Martha Stewart Green Grosgrain Ribbon
- Wild Orchid Crafts Hydrangea petals
- Lindys Stamp Gang Mists .. used and orange and a green
- Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Prima E.Line Orange Pearl
and a wee picture of tonight’s makes together
I have been up in my workshop from around 3pm-ish this afternoon and have really enjoyed myself making cards and pottering around with paper glue and ink 🙂
The weather here is horrid at the moment we have high winds and its chucking it down with rain, so much so I noticed when I was out earlier today the roads and fields are flooding.
I’m going to be going down to the house to make some dinner for the troops, but will be back up here later tonight making more cards… See you later 😀
Supplies List :~
- Amercian Crafts Textured Cardstock from the Neutrals Pack
- K & Company Classic K Bailey 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Stack
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Antique Linen
- Pink Seam Binding
- Pink 10mm Mulberry Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts
- 1.5″ Circle Punch
- Scissors to distress the edges of the paper
- ATG 700 Tape Gun
- Stix 2 Glue Dots
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
- Small Circle Punch
- Sizzix Stamp Set ~ France
- Memento Ink – Rhubarb Stalk