I have a mini album to share with you today, i made this for an upcoming workshop at Stampers Grove which takes place next Saturday 25th February..
So if you fancy joining us for a few hours, I will leave the booking details at the bottom of this post.
I have literally just finished making this and I have not had a chance to decorate the front cover yet.. it is hot off the press 😉
I think i am going to start making another one tomorrow.. they are time consuming but very rewarding and lot of fun if you like methodical crafting
It has a magnetic strip closure, and it works really well considering the volume of content in the mini book
I love this old paper line called Sycamore Street from stampin up…
Would I have done anything different when creating this… yes, I think I will ink the edges next time 😉
If you would like to come along and make one you can call James or Emma to book a space on 0131 221 9440 or pop into 92 Grove St, Edinburgh EH3 8AF
As always, thank for popping round.. see you again soon
I would like to wish you all a very happy, healthy, and crafty new year and hope 2017 is just the best year ever..
I pulled together a video showing almost everything I made during 2016, I hope you enjoy it and I shall see you all next Year!
Thanks for watching and being part of my crafty adventures
Hope you are all having a good week… and it is Friday tomorrow YAY!… I do love the weekends 😀
Remember last week I mentioned I was going to buy more post it notes and make a wee set and record a video tutorial?.. I managed to get it all done and as I write this the video is uploading to youtube 😀 so you will get two blog posts tonight ..
I made them nice and sparkly with pink and white glitter card, I also used a punch set that I bought in Hobbycraft a month or so ago, you get 4 small punches in a pack.. hearts flowers, circles and stars..
I love how these turned out and I will be sending these to a special wee girl I know who will just love them 😉
I nearly forgot to mention, I fancied doing a blog post for every day up until christmas day a bit like vlogmas instead more of a blogmas 🙂
As always, thanks for popping round
See you tomorrow for day #2 of Blogmas
As promised, here is the video for the christmas cards made today 🙂
A great and inexpensive way to turn supermarket basic brand note pads into something really special 🙂
My daughter came up to the workshop to print off her English homework whilst I was making these, she thought they looked great and were a fab idea. She now wants to make some to give to her friends and her gran at christmas.
Here’s the tutorial…
- Take a supermarket own brand jotter pad 210mm x 73mm ( this one cost 37p)
- Cut some patterned cardstock / paper to the same size 210mm x 73mm
- Put a strip of double sided tape along the top edge
- Cut the top sheet off but leave the top canvass strip attached.
- Remove the double sided tape from your coloured paper/cardstock and place it under the blue tab that’s left and press down to adhere.
- I then took a strip of cardstock, punched the edge with a Fiskars punch and fixed to the jotter with double sided tape.
- The I added a some co-ordinating self adhesive strip from the pack
- Added the word notes from the self adhesive alpha letters
- Added a couple of self adhesive hearts and a gem
- All done…. here’s the finished project
Finally the supplies list :-
- 1 x cheap jotter pad
- Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Collection
- Prima e-line gem
- double sided tape
- Green Cardstock
- Fiskars treading water punch