Christmas cards already….. surely not?
I did, not only did I make a christmas card, I recorded a tutorial for it too for Youtube😀 …. keen or what!
Here she is…
supplies list :-
- Heavyweight white cardstock for the base 13″ x 4″ scored at 6.25″
- Maja Designs Vintage Spring 6 x 6 stack
- Studio Calico Sundrifter 6 x 6 stack
- SEI Berry Melody Sundries
- Tattered Angels Patina Glimmer Mist
- Pink Paislee City Sidewalks chipboard Snowflakes
- Vintage Lace from Etsy Store Lavish Laces
- Ingvild Bolme Distress Tool
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Muslin Fabric Scrap
- Colall All Purpose Glue
- Clearly Besotted Tag Along Stamp and Die Cut Set
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesives
I added a little bokeh photo treatment to give it a nice christmassy feel plus it will look nice for posting over on pinterest😉
Oki doki.. i’m going to head off now, the video is currently uploading to Youtube, should be live any time soon!
Thanks for popping in